When Sagebrush died, management of the inn passed to Tristram Wytethorn, who changed its name from "Mossflower Inn" to "Sagebrush" and ran it for several years. It is unclear what befell Wytethorn and the rest of the staff, but the inn was abandoned and overgrown when Riverdale rediscovered it some time later.
status ic →
- Riverdale — current owner, though he does not handle day-to-day operations
- Westy — a diligent young weasel
- Pierre — the aging concierge
- Tristram Wytethorn — inherited the inn from Sagebrush.
- Libbie — barkeeper
- Asriel — he used to tend to the inn's wine cellar. Missing, presumed drunk.
Get a room key from Pierre and invite players to an MPI pillow fight!