Jump to navigation Jump to search
Redwall Abbey is a central focus of RP on the MUCK.
- To be brothers and sisters of peace and goodwill while living together under the protection of Redwall Abbey.
- Forsake all unnecessary forms of violence, not only to Mossflower, its trees, grasses, flowers and insects, but to all living creatures.
- Help and comfort the dispossessed.
- Harbor orphans and waifs.
- Offer shelter to all creatures alike.
- Give clothing, warmth and food to any beast or creature that is deemed in need of such.
- Educate and learn, particularly in the healing arts, comfort the sick, nurse the injured and help the wounded.
- Take food from the earth and replenish the land by caring for it; husbanding crops, living in harmony with the seasons always.
- To honor and protect friends and brethren, only raising paw to do battle when life at Redwall is threatened by treachery and the shadow of war; at these times every Redwall creature should show courage, fortitude and obedience to the Father Abbot. The taking of another life must always be justified and never carried out in a wanton manner.
- The Great Hall
- Cavern Hole
- The Infirmary
- Sparra's Loft
pra and head north. Look for the